RSVP for Brisbane New Facilitator Training - September (Saturday 22nd)
We are very excited that you have applied to become a Climate for Change facilitator! Please register your attendance below.
This training session will follow on from the Conversation that you will attend during the week and cover absolutely everything you need to know to become a facilitator, developing skills including:
- Inspiring people through story
- Creating deep and respectful conversations
- Effective presentation skills
- Keeping a discussion focused and on track
- Managing difficult questions
- How to successfully get people to act
Please arrive about 30 minutes prior to the Training start time and bring a laptop.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com
1 377 Montague Rd
West End, QLD 4101
Google map and directions