Join us for the final volunteer movie night for 2017!
On November 29th we're screening 'Chasing Coral'. From the director of Chasing Ice comes this epic adventure to capture our changing oceans.
Coral reefs around the world are vanishing at an unprecedented rate. A team of divers, photographers and scientists set out on an ocean adventure to discover why the reefs are disappearing and to reveal the underwater mystery to the world and are now campaigning to connect the story to action.
Climate for Change movie nights are an opportunity for us all to come together for a bite, a drink, a chat and, of course, to re-engage with climate change through cinema! We encourage you to bring friends, family & partners along to get involved in the conversation in this fun and relaxed environment.
- Arrive from 6.15pm to have first dibs at the vegetarian antipasto platters
- From 6:30 we will have a brief volunteer info session, to outline upcoming roles/opportunities
- From 7:00 to 8:30 we will plonk ourselves in the cinema to watch 'Chasing Coral'!
- Followed by a group discussion around the movie!
- Our booking then extends until close (10:30pm), so hanging around afterward for more chats/drinks/food is highly encouraged!
Please RSVP ASAP to confirm catering numbers. While we do not charge for entry, a suggested $5-10 donation covers the food costs.
*This event is open to any of our current volunteers AND volunteers-to-be, so don't be shy!
318 St Georges Rd Fitzroy North VIC 3068
Google map and directions