**IMPORTANT NOTICE: our auction has been postponed until late 2020 or early 2021 due to coronavirus and the physical distancing measures we're implementing. We would still love you to fill out the art submission form if you'd like to contribute to the auction once we can host it. You can also find out about other opportunities to support us and the climate movement during COVID-19 via this link. Thank you and please stay safe.**
We are seeking contributions for our future charity art auction, date TBC.
The funds raised during the auction will enable us to continue inspiring people to take action on climate change and grow the climate movement across Australia.
Since our Climate Conversations began three years ago, we have engaged over 8,500 people in deep, face to face conversations about climate change, inspiring them to take action and growing the climate movement.
With the funds your contribution can help us raise, we will be able to:
- Train more Climate Conversations facilitators and support more hosts
- Identify communities that most influence Australia’s response to climate change
- Have enough Conversations in those influential communities to ensure they support courageous and urgent climate action
Your contribution will make a huge impact on our ability to deliver those plans in 2020 and beyond, and will help create the social climate we need for bold and meaningful action on climate change.
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
If you are an established or emerging visual artist (or own beautiful artwork), we would love you to contribute your art piece/s to our auction by following these two simple steps:
Our team will be in touch to confirm your contribution as soon as possible.
We are also seeking donations which don't fall within the visual art category for our silent auction and/or raffle. If you'd like to contribute an alternative donation, please fill out our alternative donation form via this link.
There’s also plenty of other ways to help:
- share this page with your artist friends and encourage them to contribute their art (or with friends who could contribute an alternative donation)
- email our event team if you’d like to contribute your talent, skills or time in any other way.
Thank you so much for your support and we look forward to hearing from you!