OFT Agenda: Guest Workshop - Regenerator Cafe by Aurora Gyorffy
At OFT we come together to connect as a community, reflect and learn from recent Conversations or events, and also welcome guest speakers.
Cultivating a regenerative world moment by moment starts with regenerating self and communities. We can do this together by:
- Healing personal, intergenerational and community traumas
- Building connection between people & community with empathy
- Supporting and preparing people for the changes that are coming
- Redefining success, wealth, work and meaning
- Cultivating respect and empathy for other's perspectives and opinions
- Cultivating respect for land and Country
- Teaching and incentivising self care
The Regenerator Café is a peer support arena, where you will be led into a deep enquiry to discover your next steps in cultivating a Regenerative Culture in your personal and professional life, so that you can thrive whilst doing good for the planet.
You will discover:
- What makes a culture regenerative
- The transformational levels of deep listening
- The power of the Relational Ethos
- Your next steps toward a Regenerative Lifestyle for yourself and the Planet.
This workshop is not a miracle cure to change everything at once.
But it does offer tools you can practice immediately in your own life to play toward Cultivating a Regenerative Culture in your sphere of influence. Like a ripple effect, we all play a powerful role in creating positive change, in small and large ways, your influence goes further than you know. What will your intentional ripple be?
Date: Saturday 18th March 2023
Location: Montague Road, West End, Meanjin (Brisbane)
Exact location will be sent to all RSVPs.
Aurora is a Possibility Coach and Regenerative Culture Facilitator. She has an Advanced Diploma in Transpersonal (holistic) Counselling and brings experience from Eco-psychology Education, Sustainability Leadership, Environmental and Renewable Energy Engineering, Non-Violent Communication, Possibility Management and conflict transformation. She has hosted Empathy Cafes with the Centre for Building a Culture of Empathy, Climate and Eco-Wellness Conversations and Facilitated the Joyality Program an ecopsych-education toolkit for change makers.
She is passionate about cultivating regenerative cultures through:
- having a rejuvenating relationship with our inner world,
- spreading compassionate communication skills for resilience through conflicts and triggers,
- fostering a sense of belonging and relationship to place within our local communities and landscapes; and
- regenerative design and nature stewardship that incorporates cultivating eco-wellness within ourselves.