Are you concerned about climate change but don't know where to start, or what you can do to make a difference? We're here to help.
Climate for Change is a volunteer-powered, not-for-profit organisation on a mission to create the social climate for effective action on climate change. We do this by helping people have meaningful conversations about climate change through interactions with their family and friends.
Climate for Change has facilitated more than 500 successful in-home conversations and, occasionally, our hosts generously open these up to the public as one-off events or part of wider events such as the National Sustainable Living Festival.
You are welcome along to any of three Conversations happening in Adelaide this coming weekend.
- Saturday 7th July, 2pm - 4pm, Port Elliott
- Saturday 7th July, 6pm - 8pm, Bridgewater
- Sunday 8th July, 10am - 12pm, Adelaide CBD
Light snacks will be provided.
- Please RSVP. If you can attend, please text the organiser, Mike McEvoy, for full address details on 0411 762 776.
- Please ensure you arrive on time. Starting late or being interrupted by latecomers can really impact upon the mood and success of the Conversation.
- This event is not for children. This is an open and frank discussion about climate change that could be distressing for children, and the impact of the evening will be greatly diminished if it is interrupted by young children.
For more information visit www.climateforchange.org.au