Serena Davies rsvped for Ongoing Facilitator Training (VIC) - December 2019 2019-06-11 10:59:06 +1000
December's Topic: End of Year Celebration!
Instead of a regular Ongoing Facilitator Training, this will be our opportunity to reflect on the amazing year that we have had. Come and share a drink, a plate of food and some stories from 2019!
You can also book into other upcoming OFT's here!WHENDecember 04, 2019 at 6pmWHERET.O.M.S. Place
1 Tripovich St
Brunswick, VIC 3056
Google map and directions
More than 85% of our funding to date
has come from everyday people
who believe in what we do,
chipping in what they can, when they can.
Our work over the past four years would not have been possible without the generous support of...
NR Peace and Justice Foundation
...Our partnerships with...
...And in-kind support from...
Apologies if you've experienced trouble donating to our official 2018 Crowdfunder website - we've contacted the website developers and are working to fix this ASAP!
In the meantime, we have set up this page so you can still make a donation. Once your donation has been processed we will transfer it to the official website so that it can count toward our total.
Thank you so much for your support - we can't do it without you!
The C4C teamDonate
Preparing to Mentor
What will your mentee be learning externally to you?
- Bigger Picture video
- Conversation videos
- How to Start a Movement video
- Annotated Conversation overview/notes
- New Facilitator Training Preparation
New Facilitator Training
- One 3-hour session covering Personal Narrative and Booking Conversations
- (Your mentee should already be RSVP'd by the time you are matched)
First Facilitation pack
- OFT 'Conversation Discussion' video
- Donation Training video
- Facilitation skills handout
- C4C-tube link
- Facilitator Portal link
Mentor tools and resources:
- [coming soon!]
Below is a summary of the steps involved, for more detail please read the Mentor Guide.
'Get Start' phone call/catch up
- Book Conversation and Post-Conversation Debrief dates
- Tell mentee about a Local Groups (Local Group Manager will assign them)
- RSVP mentee to the next OFT
- Ensure they can access the Welcome Pack
- Invite the mentee to the facilitator Facebook group
- Log the date of this completed call using the right hand button:
Log the Call
Facilitate mentee's Conversation
Please refer to the Facilitator Portal for more details:
- Regular host preparation
- Prepare yourself to facilitate
- Regular Post-Conversation admin
Complete the Post-Conversation Debrief
Log the date of this completed call using the right hand button:
Log the Debrief
Check in on mentee's own host prep process
- Contact your mentee to check they have completed the Host guide with their first host
Assist with mentee's post-Conversation admin
Log the date of your First Facilitation Debrief using the right hand button:
Log the Debrief
Closing-off your mentee
- Complete the closing-off checklist in Workbook #3: First Facilitation Debrief with mentee
- Send your mentee the Get Start Feedback Form
- Complete your Mentor Reflection [add link]
Here you can have a look at your mentor's progress, including the data that you enter for the Get Start call, the Post-Facilitation Debrief and the First Facilitation Debrief (please allow 15 minutes for this to show).
Note: You will not be able to edit this table, except via the forms above.
- Welcome Pack
Serena Davies donated 2017-09-27 16:45:51 +1000
Thank you for choosing to become a member of Climate for Change.
This page will sign you up as a volunteer member. Volunteer membership is for people who have volunteered with Climate for Change for a total of twenty hours or more over any three month period in the last year.
Thank you again!
Serena Davies donated 2017-03-16 12:41:06 +1100
Our work is only possible because everyday citizens like you are stepping up and giving what they can to make it happen. Without your financial support, we could not support the people who volunteer, host and facilitate, and none of what we do would be possible.
Because your gift supports these incredible volunteers, its impact goes a long way – even a small donation makes a big difference.
(Please note: donations are not tax-deductible)Donate