April's Topic: Informed Voting in the Climate Election
Reasons to come:
It will be Zey's last OFT, and for Melbourne, it will be held on her very last day in the office.
- I would love the opportunity to farewell you all in person and celebrate the vibrant, supportive and determined community I’ve had the pleasure to work alongside over the past three years.
- At OFT we also expect to announce (or in Melbourne, possibly introduce you to!) your new National Program Manager.
- We will be updating you on our post-election program plans.
You can also book into other upcoming OFT's here!WHENApril 18, 2019 at 6pmWHEREBasement Board Room, Donkey Wheel House
673 Bourke St
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Google map and directions
- It will be Zey's last OFT, and for Melbourne, it will be held on her very last day in the office.
Claudia Lang donated 2018-10-18 09:33:51 +1100
Thank you for choosing to become a member of Climate for Change.
This page will sign you up as a volunteer member. Volunteer membership is for people who have volunteered with Climate for Change for a total of twenty hours or more over any three month period in the last year.
Thank you again!
Thank you for expressing your interest in hosting your own MP Engagement Group! Please enter your details below, and our MPEG Coordinator will be in touch soon to give you some more information and help you get your first meeting off the ground.
MPEGs exist because:
- Policies, technologies and practices already exist that, if taken up at scale and speed, could slow, stop or even reverse global warming. What we are missing is the social and political will needed to act. We need to tell our political leaders they must do what it takes to address climate change.
- The MPs we have spoken to have told us the more “noise” constituents make (as in emails, calls and visits) the more they take notice, so we’re helping people make a lot of noise.
- We’re privileged to live in a representative democracy - everyday people like us have the power to help shape this democracy when we actively engage as citizens. MPEGs are a way to enable this engagement - helping people to actively participate and demand climate action from our governments through citizen democracy.
For more information and to view our resources on engaging with your MP, please click here.
To find other MPEGs, please visit the MPEGs Venues page.
Claudia Lang donated 2018-05-22 16:45:30 +1000
Our work is only possible because everyday citizens like you are stepping up and giving what they can to make it happen. Without your financial support, we could not support the people who volunteer, host and facilitate, and none of what we do would be possible.
Because your gift supports these incredible volunteers, its impact goes a long way – even a small donation makes a big difference.
(Please note: donations are not tax-deductible)Donate
Thank you for expressing your interest in being a Climate for Change facilitator in Melbourne!
By signing up below, you are expressing your interest in becoming a Climate for Change volunteer facilitator. We will be in contact with you with all upcoming opportunities.Sign up